The elevators in the Building are operable during the following hours:
Monday through Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please note: For after-hours entry into the Building and for use of the elevators, please click here.
Each elevator is equipped with an intercom that directly connects to the Security and Maintenance Office 24 hours a day. Passenger elevators are not to be used for any delivery that would require the use of hand trucks, carts, etc. Should the freight elevator be required, special arrangements must be made by contacting the Property Management Office in advance.
All elevators have a weight capacity of 3000 pounds.
American Savings Bank Tower
- There are ten (10) passenger elevators that service floors main lobby through 13 and through floor 29.
- There are two (2) freight elevators servicing the basement to through floor 13 and through floor 29.
- The American Savings Bank freight elevator doorway dimensions are: 3’5” wide by 8’ high, and the inner cab dimensions are: 6.5” wide by 4’6” deep by 8’6” high.
- There are eight (8) passenger elevators that service floors main lobby through 12 and through floor 28, and one hydraulic elevator servicing floors basement to second floor.
- There are two (2) freight elevators servicing the basement through floor 12 and through floor 28.
- The Pauahi Tower freight elevator doorway dimensions are: 3’5” wide by 8’ high, and the inner cab dimensions are: 6’7” wide by 4’7” deep by 9’6” high.
- There are four (4) passanger elevators that service floors ground to ten, only two (2) of them service basement. All four are located in the center of the parking structure.